Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Me I'd Like To Be

Never known nobody else
That knows me even more than
I know myself

The opening lines of Keysha Cole's 'Better Me' resounds in my head as I sit here trying to remember who exactly I am...
Weird isn't it? I know who I was, I know who I want to be, but who I am right now? There lies the confusion. Let's not confuse what I am with who I am tho, the former is easy to lay a finger on.

I'd like to pin this down to MPD-multiple personality disorder, but even I in all my eccentricity cannot really lay claims to such a complexity of personalities.

Does it happen to you? Sometimes I feel like I'm outside my body, watching myself do things that are ordinarily out of character. It makes me wonder atimes.

So this is me trying to rediscover myself; daily, weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly pieces of me. Hopefully, just hopefully, I'll find me.


Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment